On behalf of the Procurement department within Monaghan County Council and Monaghan LEO, we wish to advise that there will be a Meet the Buyer event in the Armagh City Hotel on Wednesday 13th June 2018. This event which is FREE to attend is particularly aimed at suppliers across the island who are interested in tendering for NI Public Sector contracts. In addition there will be procurement representatives from Monaghan, Cavan and Louth County Councils.
Throughout the event there will be significant opportunities to meet with key public sector buyers from Northern Ireland and from the Border County Councils. Representatives from the key border and NI business development agencies can also advise you on current funding opportunities and business supports available.
If you are an SME this event is an opportunity for you to:
- Meet the sourcing teams from the 9 Centres Of Procurement Expertise (CoPE) and other key NI public sector buyers
- Meet Sourcing teams from the 11 Councils in Northern Ireland
- Meet Sourcing teams from the Border County Councils attending
- Hear from NI public sector buyers about their procurement processes, what they want from suppliers and upcoming opportunities
- Visit one of the eTendersNI.gov.uk information sessions.
- Find out about the latest procurement news and trends
- Find out about funding opportunities and supports available
To register as a Supplier Click here >>