Ballybay Public Realm and Economic Plan
Publication of Ballybay Public Realm and Economic Plan
The overarching purpose of the Plan is to:
Aims to address the future sustainable development of Ballybay through:
• Establishment of a viable and growing population, sufficient to support a wide variety of
employment and services.
• Development of infrastructure where necessary to accommodate growth within the town.
• Improved transport links both within the county and to destinations outside it.
• Encouragement of re-development of back lands and derelict sites throughout the town.
• Provision of sufficient parking within the town centre.
• Facilitation of the development of Lough Major and the Dromore River System as tourist assets.