Monaghan Fire & Civil Protection covers a broad range of functions ranging from Fire & Rescue service to Fire Prevention and Building Control. It is responsible for:
- Fire fighting and rescue services
- Community fire safety
- Technical fire prevention services
- Major emergency planning
- Building Control
- Civil Defence
The aim of our service is;
- To prevent the occurrence of fire, to protect life and property throughout the county.
- To promote safer communities by preventing accidents and emergencies from happening as well as protecting people and the environment from danger.
- To have all buildings designed and constructed in such a manner that they provide an easily accessible, energy efficient and safe haven for all people who use them.