#MY MONAGHAN – Tourism Campaign
The third #MyMonaghan video is being released today. Each video in the series features local people, talking about their passions and telling their stories.
In the 3rd video of the MyMonaghan series, Jem and Seamus from Irish Country Quads take us on an exhilarating tour of the South Monaghan countryside and introduce us to their resident mascot – Quaddie….
PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE
#MYMONAGHAN Competition – What’s Your Monaghan?
A Monaghan sunset? The buzz at a festival? Or sheer match day magic?
Monaghan County Council, through the My Monaghan initiative wants to find out what makes Monaghan unique to you and why you just love calling our beautiful county, home. And it could just make you a winner! Here’s how:
- TAKE a picture or make a quick video of whatever it is that best sums up My Monaghan for you.
- SHARE it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #mymonaghan.
- STAND the chance to win! Monaghan County Council Tourism Unit will use the best entries to help promote the county AND three overall winners will be awarded cash prizes as follows:
First prize €300
Second prize €200
Third Prize €100
The following Terms and Conditions apply:
- By submitting an entry, entrants consent to Monaghan County Council Tourism Unit using or reproducing their photographs and videos for the purpose of promoting the county.
- Competition is open to amateur photographers & videographers only
- Winners will be selected by a judging panel and the judges’ decision will be final
- Winners will be announced via the Monaghan Tourism social media feeds on 29 August 2019.
So come on, share the story, tell the tale, celebrate the extraordinary of the ordinary.
Share YOUR Monaghan NOW!
For more information about My Monaghan contact Dympna Condra on 047 73718
Temporary Closing Of Roads
Monaghan County Council gives notice of its intention to close the following road in the Municipal District of Monaghan in County Monaghan:
Date of Closure 21st July 2019
Times: 8am to 4pm
To Facilitate: Charity Horse Race
Road Closed: Old N2 in Townland of Annyalla and Cashel
LP03520, LP3511 – Island Road
LP3501, LP3500 – Annyalla – Keady
LP3400 – Cloghan Road
LP3420, LP3421 – Cremartin Road
R184-1 – Clontibret- Scotscorner Road
Any interested person may lodge an objection to the closing of the above mentioned roads with the Head of Roads, Monaghan County Council, MTEK II Building, Knockaconny, Monaghan not later than Tuesday 9th July. Any objections must be clearly marked on envelope “Objection To Road Closure”.
This notice complies with the Roads Act 1993 (Section 75)
Head of Roads
4th July 2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons wishing to be included on the following panel from which any temporary and/or permanent vacancies arising during the lifetime of the panel may be filled:-
Part-time School Warden (15 hours per week)
Application forms and further details are available to download from here
or can be obtained from the
Human Resource Management Section, Monaghan County Council,
County Offices, The Glen, Monaghan
Carrickmacross Civic Offices, Riverside Road, Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan
Telephone No: 047 73702/73703
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is
4.00pm on Friday 19th July 2019
Shortlisting may take place on the basis of the information provided on the application form and it is expected that given the qualifications and experience of prospective applicants that the shortlisting requirements will be significantly higher than the minimum standard set out.
Monaghan County Council is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Canvassing will automatically disqualify