Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended)
Planning and Development Regulations 2001 (as amended)
Notice is hereby given pursuant to Article 81(1) of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001 (as amended) for development at
13 Church Hill, Clones, Co. Monaghan, H23 KX52.
The proposed development consists of the following:
- Alterations to existing commercial/ residential premises to provide 2no. two-bedroom, two storey townhouses including change of use for ground floor retail unit to residential use,
- Internal alterations including demolition of internal walls and part of the rear elevation,
- Erection of temporary structural support to the adjoining buildings,
- Construction of a two-storey extension to the rear of one property,
- Connection to public sewers and mains water supply,
- Erection of boundary walls to the rear of the townhouses and all associated site works.
Plans and particulars of the proposed development will be available for inspection or purchase at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of making a copy, during public opening hours at Monaghan County Council, Planning Offices, 1 Dublin Street, Monaghan, H18 X982 up to and including 6th August 2020.
In accordance with Article 81(ca) and 120(1B)(b)(i) of the above-mentioned regulations, Monaghan County Council, as the competent authority, has concluded from a Screening Determination, based on an examination of the nature, size and location of the proposed development that there is no real likelihood of significant effects on the environment arising from the proposed development and as such has determined that an EIA is not required, the details of which are available to the general public. At any time before the expiration of 4 weeks from the date of publication of this notice, any person may apply to An Bord Pleanála for a screening determination as to whether the proposed development would be likely to have significant effects on the environment.
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development, dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the development will be situated, may be made in writing to Monaghan County Council, Planning Offices, 1 Dublin Street, Monaghan, H18 X982 up to 5pm on 20th August 2020.
Signed: Nuala Woods
Acting Director of Services
Monaghan County Council
Date: 9th July 2020