At a meeting of the Council on the 4th of March 2019, the Elected Members, by resolution, made the Monaghan County Development Plan 2019-2025. The plan comes into effect on the 1st of April 2019. A copy of the Development Plan, Appendix and Environmental Report is available to view on the link below.
The plan contains an overall strategy for the proper planning and sustainable development of County Monaghan over the lifetime of the plan.
The plan comprises ;
• Monaghan County Development Plan 2019-2025
• Appendix (Part 1 and Part 2)
• Environmental Reports (SEA& AA)
Please see the links below.
Monaghan County Development Plan 2019-2025
Appendix (Part 1 and Part 2)
Environmental Reports (SEA& AA)
Please be aware some that some of the development plan documents are large in size, therefore please allow sufficient time to download .
A copy of the Development Plan will also be available to view in the following locations from the 1st of April
- Castleblayney/Carrickmacross Municipal District Offices, Riverside Road, Carrickmacross
- Ballybay/Clones Municipal District Office, Monaghan Road, Clones
- Monaghan Library North Road, Monaghan
- Carrickmacross Library, Riverside Road, Carrickmacross
- Castleblayney Library, Iontas Centre, Castleblayney
- Clones Library, 98 Avenue, Clones
- Ballybay Library, Main Street, Ballybay
If you have any questions in relation to the County Development Plan 2019-2025 please contact the Planning Department on 047-30532 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A final published version of the Monaghan County Development Plan will be available to purchase in due course. Notification of this will be provided on this webpage when available.
All documents associated with various stages of the Development Plan review are available to view at the link below:
|Development Plan Review Documents|