Data Protection Acts 1988 -2018 (as amended) and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Planning Data Subject Notification
Transboundary EIA Consultation – Ready Eggs Ltd. – Submission observation
The purpose of this notification is to set out some information regarding the collection and processing of your information by Monaghan County Council. During the course of our activities we will collect, store and process personal data about our Customers. Monaghan County Council is a data controller in respect of this data.
Monaghan County Council creates, collects and processes a significant amount of ‘personal data’ and ‘sensitive personal data’ in various multiple formats daily. Our commitment is to ensure that the personal data supplied is:
- Obtained lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- Collected for only specified, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purpose for which it was obtained,
- Recorded, stored accurately and where necessary kept up to date,
- Kept for no longer than is necessary, and, in a form, which permits identification of the data subject,
- Processed in a manner that ensures the appropriate security of the personal data including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing of the data.
For full details of the collection, processing and sharing of your personal data by us and your rights in this regard, please see our full Privacy Notice on the website.
What data we collect and process
The types of personal data that we will collect, and process includes your name, address, telephone number or email address
We may collect Special Category Personal Data
Special Category Personal Data, including health related information, may be processed from time to time. Although this type of information is generally not specifically requested, it is sometimes provided to us, for example in the case of submission/observation
Processing of special categories of personal data –Under Article 9(1) of the GDPR regulations, the processing of personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation is prohibited.
Therefore, Monaghan County Council requests those making submissions not to include data of this nature in their submission
Why do we collect this personal data?
We collect and process this information in order to manage and administer the relationship between you and us for the purpose of processing your submissions/observations in respect of Transboundary EIA Consultation – of Transboundary EIA Consultation – Proposed development of 3no. free range poultry houses with internal egg stores
Lawfulness of processing
We process this personal data
- to comply with our legal obligations and in the exercise of official authority vested in us as the controller under Articles 132(3)(vi) and 132(4) of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001 (as amended)
- Article 132(5) of the 2001 Regulations requires each planning authority, following consultation with the Minister, to consult with the Department of Infrastructure, Northern Ireland and Fermanagh & Omagh District Council (relevant planning authority) – to send on a copy of the submissions/observations received, including any submission the authority wishes to make and a summary of those submissions/observations, as requested by the Department of the Department of Infrastructure, Western Division, Northern Ireland
Sharing of Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be shared with selected third parties, including the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government and the Department of Infrastructure, Western Division, Northern Ireland, as required to do so by law. Further information regarding the sharing of your personal data can be found in our Privacy Notice which is available at: Privacy Notice
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your Personal Data, our Data Protection Officer can be contacted
by email: email@example.com
by phone: (047) 30507
Postal Address: Monaghan County Council, County Offices, The Glen, Monaghan