PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT ACT 2000 (As Amended)
PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT REGULATIONS 2001 (As Amended)
Notice is hereby given pursuant to Article 81(2) of the Planning and Development Regulations 2001 (as
amended) for development works at the townlands of Drumillard, Tooa, Crossduff, Dooraa, Tullyglass,
Tullyrain, Shantonagh Bellatrain DED, Lisirril, Fairtahy, Carrickadooey, Corlat,
Corhelshinagh,Lisinisky, Corracharra, Lisnadarragh, Corgreagh, Co Monaghan.
The proposed development will consist of:
• Widening of the R181 regional road and an upgrade to the horizontal and vertical alignment on the
R181 and adjoining Junctions.
• Upgrade to the horizontal and vertical alignment on the R181 and adjoining Junctions. The upgrades
will include provision for a widened verge, regraded batters, crash barriers and drainage works where
• Upgrade to the visibility splays on all road junctions where they meet the R181.
• Relocation of all affected 3rd party utilities where required along the R-181 to facilitate the new
• The Junction between the L7130-0 and the R181 is within the curtilage of a protected structures.
• All associated site works
For more information click here: R181. Regional Road Development