Successful Arts Partners Grant Amount Awarded
1 The Garage Theatre € 22,000
2 Castleblayney Drama Festival € 4,000
3 Clones Film Festival € 11,000
4 Féile Patrick Byrne € 6,000
5 Muckno Mania € 3,000
6 Íontas Theatre € 22,000
Arts Partnership Grant /Deontas Comhpháirtíochta Ealaíon
Application & Guidelines /Treoirlínte & Iarratais
Sprioc Lá chun iarratas a chur isteach/ Final date to submit application
4.00i.n. Déardaoin 23ú Feabhra / Thursday 23rd February 4.00pm.
- This Grant scheme is open to ARTS organisations, groups, festivals, and projects that are based in Co Monaghan who deliver on Arts Programme.
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of achievements in the delivery of the arts in County Monaghan.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply to the Arts Council for funding under the appropriate scheme. An acknowledgment from The Arts Council confirming this should be submitted to us. artscouncil.ie/funding
- The schemes’ focus is firmly placed on the artist, public engagement and activities that have the Arts at their core.
- MCC’s Arts Framework Agreement with The Arts Council has 3 Shared Strategic Actions in its delivery, please familiarise yourself with them See 2(B) on the Application Form.
- In your application form please mark which of these goals your submission might address & fulfill
- The headings are a guide to enable the artistic quality, content, and track record to be discussed and validated by the assessment panel.
- The assessment of the artistic content within your application will be made by a panel using judgement, experience & artistic endeavour.
- Funding received from Monaghan County Council can only be used for your Arts Programme, not administrative, utility nor salary costs.
- Successful applicants will be required to acknowledge the assistance of Monaghan County Council and The Arts Council in relation to all promotional material.
The total funds available under this scheme will not exceed 70k
or requested by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
or 047-38162 at The Market House, Monaghan Town
John Murray, Director of Services
Finance, Housing & Culture
1st February 2023.