Arts Partnership Grant 2024
Application & Guidelines /Treoirlínte & Iarratais
Osclaíonn sé 3ú Eanáir/ Opening Date 3rd January
Sprioc Lá chun iarratas a chur isteach 4.00i.n. Dé Céadaoin 31ú Eanáir
Final date to submit application Wednesday 31st January 4.00pm.
- This Grant scheme is open to ARTS organisations, groups, festivals, and projects that are based in Co Monaghan for 2024.
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of achievement in the delivery of the arts in County Monaghan.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply to the Arts Council for funding. An acknowledgment from them confirming this should be submitted to us.
- The schemes’ focus is firmly placed on the Artist, public engagement and activities that have the Arts at their core.
- MCC’s Arts Framework Agreement with The Arts Council has 3 Shared Strategic Actions in its delivery, please familiarise yourself with them See 2(B) on the Application Form below.
- In your application form please mark which of these goals your submission might address & fulfil.
- The headings are a guide to enable the artistic quality, content, and track record to be discussed and validated by the assessment panel.
- The assessment of the artistic content within your application will be made by a panel using judgement, experience & artistic endeavour.
- Funding received from Monaghan County Council can only be used for your Arts Programme, not administrative, utility nor salary costs.
- Successful applicants will be required to acknowledge the assistance of Monaghan County Council and The Arts Council in relation to all promotional material.
The total funds available under this scheme will not exceed €70K.