Data Subject Notification
Draft Carrickmacross Town Parking Control Scheme 2021
Draft Castleblayney Town Parking Control Scheme 2021
The purpose of this notification is to set out some information regarding the collection and processing of your information by Monaghan County Council. During the course of our activities we will collect, store and process personal data from members of the public in respect of submissions received for the above. Monaghan County Council is the data controller in respect of this data.
Monaghan County Council creates, collects and processes a significant amount of ‘personal data’ and ‘sensitive personal data’ in various multiple formats daily. Our commitment is to ensure that the personal data supplied is:
- Obtained lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- Collected for only specified, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purpose for which it was obtained,
- Recorded, stored accurately and where necessary kept up to date,
- Kept for no longer that is necessary, and, in a form, which permits identification of the data subject,
Processed in a manner that ensures the appropriate security of the personal data including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing of the data.
For full details of the collection, processing and sharing of your personal data by us and your rights in this regard, please see our full Privacy Notice on the website.
What data we collect and process?
The types of personal data that we will collect, and process, includes your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
We do not collect any Special Category Personal data for this activity.
Why do we collect this personal data?
We collect and process this information in order to communicate and administer the relationship between you and us for the purpose of your submission in respect of the Draft Carrickmacross and Castleblayney Town Parking Control Schemes 2021.
Third party personal data in submissions:
In cases where a person decides to submit the personal information of another person in their submission, they must:
- Notify that person that they are providing their personal information to the Council and obtain their permission, OR
- Provide that person with a copy of this Privacy Notice.
What happens to your submission?
Submissions made either online, by email or in hard copy are processed in the following manner:
- The submissions are considered by the Carrickmacross/Castleblayney Municipal District;
- A report on any submissions or observations received is prepared for circulation to the Elected Representatives and contains a list of the persons or bodies from whom submissions were sought and who made submissions or observations, a summary of the issues arising from the submissions, and the response/observation of the Council to those issues;
- This report shall be published online
How long do we hold your personal data held for?
We will keep your information for no longer than is required.
Lawfulness of processing
We process this data for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest and in exercise of official authority vested in us as the controller, as per Article 6 (1)(e) GDPR and Section 131A of and Schedule 14A of the Local Government Act 2001 (as inserted by section 21(3) and 21(4) of the Local Government Reform Act 2014), and as provided for under Section 35 of the Road Traffic Act 1994
Sharing of Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data with selected third parties, including for example our Elected Members, the Department of the Environment, Community and Local Government and other government agencies, where required to do so by law. We may also share your data with other Local Authorities, suppliers and other third parties who assist us in fulfilling our functions. Further information regarding the sharing of your personal data can be found in our Privacy Notice which is available at: Privacy Notice
If you have any questions regarding our processing of your Personal Data, our Data Protection Officer can be contacted:
- via email at email@example.com
- via telephone on (047)30507
- by posting your questions/queries to:
The Data Protection Officer
Monaghan County Council,