Artist Support Scheme 2018
The Artist Support scheme is Monaghan County Councils recognition that we have a responsibility to provide financial and other assistance to artists and those working in the arts, so that they can be supported in the making and presentation of their work.
Music Capital Scheme 2017 – Award 1
Non-Professional Performing Groups in Co Monaghan
Arts Partnership Funding Scheme 2018
Closing Date 1st February 2018
Co-operation with Northern Ireland Funding Scheme 2017
Closing Date 19th May 2017
Arts Partners Fund 2017
Closing date Thursday 02 March at 5pm
Artist Support Scheme 2017
Closing Date Thursday 20th April at 5pm
Arts Projects/ County Arts Partnerships 2017
Administer direct grant assistance to venues, arts organisations and festivals deemed to be of strategy importance to the arts within the county.
Goal 3 planned actions of Arts Policy 2016 – 2020
- In 2015, €59,000 was awarded under this scheme
- 10 partners were asked to submit to this fund, we got 9 returns
- Budget recommendation for 2016 is €61,000.
- An increase of 3% on last year
- Total requested by the applicants in 2016 is €90,076 which up 12.5%
- 68% of amount requested to be recommended.
- Total funding received by Arts Partners from the Arts Council is €56,833.
|Recommended for 2016||2016||2017|
|1||*Monaghan Arts Network||0||€1,000|
|2||*Clones Artist Studios||0||€1,500|
|3||Clones Film Festival||€8,000||€7,500|
|4||Iontas Arts & Community Resource Centre||€16,000||€16,000|
|5||Patrick Kavanagh Weekend||€9,000||€8,500|
|6||Muckno Mania, Castleblayney||€1,000||€1,000|
|7||The Garage Theatre||€17,000||€16,500|
|8||Scoil Cheoil Na Botha||€2,000||€2,000|
|9||Feile Patrick Byrne||€2,500||€2,500|
|10||Castleblayney Drama Festival||€3,000||€2,500|
|11||Carrickmacross Arts Festival||€2,500||€2,500|