Arts Partnership Grant /Deontas Comhpháirtíochta Ealaíon
Application & Guidelines /Treoirlínte & Iarratais
Sprioc Lá chun iarratas a chur isteach/ Final date to submit application
4.00i.n. Dé Céadaoin 15 Meán Fómhair / Wednesday 15th September 4.00pm.
- This Grant scheme is open to ARTS organisations, groups, festivals, and projects that are based in Co Monaghan.
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of achievements in the delivery of the arts in County Monaghan.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply to the Arts Council for funding under the appropriate scheme. An acknowledgment from The Arts Council confirming this should be submitted to us. artscouncil.ie/funding
- The schemes’ focus is firmly placed on the artist, public engagement and activities that have the Arts at their core.
- MCC’s Arts Framework Agreement with The Arts Council has 3 Shared Strategic Actions in its delivery, please familiarise yourself with them See 2(b) on the Application Form.
- In your application form please mark which of these goals your submission might address & fulfil.
- The headings are a guide to enable the artistic quality, content, and track record to be discussed and validated by the assessment panel.
- The assessment of the artistic quality in your application will be made by a panel using judgement, experience & artistic endeavour.
- Funding received from Monaghan County Council can only be used for your Arts Programme, not administrative, utility nor salary costs.
- Successful applicants will be required to acknowledge the assistance of Monaghan County Council in relation to all promotional material.
The total funds available under this scheme will not exceed 65k