Monaghan County Council invites submissions from property owners for the provision of residential properties under the term leasing initiative.
Under the rental leasing initiative
- Monaghan County Council will lease properties for up to a 10 year period
- Monaghan County Council guarantees the rent to landlord for the lease term
- The Owner retains landlord responsibility for managing tenants
- The Owner maintains the property for the lease term
Monaghan County Council will also consider submissions for longer term rental options where it will assume landlord and property maintenance responsibilities.
Properties will be considered if they:
- are of good quality and comply with all planning and building regulations and
- are in areas where the local authority has a need for housing.
Submissions should be made on the forms below:
Submissions should be marked for the attention of:
Director of Housing & Finance,
Monaghan County Council,
All submissions will be treated in confidence. Any queries in relation to the advertisement should be addressed to Drew Hurley or by telephone (047) 30500 ext 241.