Monaghan County Council has submitted a planning application to An Bord Pleanála seeking approval under Sections 175 and 177AE of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended) and the Planning and Development Regulations 2001 (as amended) for the above project.
The planning application submission is available to view online from Wednesday 7th September 2022 to Wednesday 19th October 2022 (inclusive of both dates), at the links below:
- Planning submission documents (including letters, notices, planning statement, and planning drawings)
- Environmental Impact Assessment Report (EIAR) including:
- Natura Impact Statement
This information is also available in hard copy to inspect and purchase at the following locations:
- Monaghan County Council Planning Offices, 1 Dublin Street, Monaghan, H18 X982 between 09:15-13.00hrs and 13.30-17.00hrs from Wednesday 7th September 2022 to Wednesday 19th October 2022 (inclusive of both dates).
- The offices of An Bord Pleanála, 64 Marlborough Street, Dublin 1, D01 V902 between 09:15hrs and 17:30hrs from Wednesday 7th September 2022 to Wednesday 19th October 2022 (inclusive of both dates).
Submissions and Observations
Any person may, within the period of 6 weeks from Wednesday 7th September 2022 to Wednesday 19th October 2022 (inclusive of both dates), make a submission or observations in writing to An Bord Pleanála, 64 Marlborough Street, Dublin 1 D01 V902 or online at www.pleanala.ie in respect of:
- the implications of the proposed development, if carried out, for proper planning and sustainable development in the area or areas concerned, and
- the likely effects on the environment or the likely effects on a European site, as the case may be, of the proposed development, if carried out.
Any submission or observations must also include the following information:
- the name of the person, authority or body making the submission or observations, the name of the person, if any, acting on behalf of that person, authority or body, and the address to which any correspondence relating to the application should be sent,
- the subject matter of the submission or observations, and
- the reasons, considerations, and arguments on which the submission or observations is or are based.
Any submission or observations must be accompanied by a fee of €50 (except for certain prescribed bodies) and must be received by An Bord Pleanala not later than 17.30hrs on Wednesday 19th October 2022. Submissions or observations duly made will be considered by An Bord Pleanála in making a decision on the application.
Submissions or observations made directly to Monaghan County Council in respect of this proposal will not be considered as valid submissions/observations by An Bord Pleanala.
Eddie OGara Love Monaghan Save Dublin St
Dept of Housing Local Government and Heritage