Healthy Ireland Small Grants 2020
Healthy Ireland, A Framework for Improved Health and Wellbeing 2013 – 2025 is the national framework for action to improve the health and wellbeing of Ireland over the coming generation. Now in its 3rd year, the ‘Healthy Ireland Fund’ aims to support innovative, cross sectoral, evidence based projects, programmes and initiatives that support key national policies in areas such as mental health, physical activity, nutrition and sexual health, tobacco and alcohol and development of spaces and places for health and wellbeing.
Applications are now invited for funding under this scheme:
- The Scheme offers small grants of up to a minimum of €2000 and a maximum of €5000
- Funding is for programme activity only under the Healthy Ireland theme of Mental Health
- Only one application is accepted from each Community/Voluntary Group
Who is eligible to apply?
- Locally based community and voluntary groups
- Not for Profit Organisations
- Eligible facilities will include community groups, youth clubs, sports/recreation clubs, family resource centres.
Applications can be made online only
Guidelines for the application can be found here Healthy Monaghan Application Guidelines (PDF)>>
This is an online application process only and hard copy application forms will not be accepted.
Closing date for receipt of completed online application is 4pm on Monday 12th October 2020.
Applications received after this date will be deemed ineligible.
For any queries please contact:
Phone: (087) 6369109 / (047) 73717 Email: email@example.com