Monaghan Local Community Development Committee (LCDC) announces the launch of the COVID 19 Emergency Fund – Round 2.
Organisations eligible for funding include:
- Any not-for-profit community or voluntary group can apply.
- Commercial organisations and individuals are not eligible for funding.
Those not eligible for funding include:
- Commercial organisations, individuals and for-profit organisations.
It will provide grants to community groups to assist them:
- to adapt their services and operations to fit the new COVID-19 reality. Examples of measures supported could be adapting premises to allow for social distancing; offering on-line activities; providing social supports and friendly calls by phone etc.
- to become more involved in the Government’s ‘Keep Well’ campaign. The grants are aimed at assisting participation in the campaign, in particular with the three themes: staying connected, switching off and being creative, and minding your mood.
The grants may also be provided to support groups (including those involved in the community call) with day to day running costs if needed.
Note: Requests for assistance usually exceed the funds available. Applicants should be aware that the Programme is likely to be oversubscribed. Therefore, all applications fulfilling the conditions may not be successful or may be for a lesser amount.
Applications will be evaluated by the LCDC to ensure eligibility and consistence with the Local Economic and Community Plan 2016-2021 (LECP) which can be viewed at the following link https://monaghan.ie/communitydevelopment/local-economic-and-community-plan-lecp/
It is intended that 30% of the funding will be ring-fenced for grants of €1,000 or less.
Applications can be made online only at https://documents.monaghancoco.ie/Forms/C19EFR2
This is an online application process only and hard copy application forms will not be accepted. Closing date for receipt of completed online applications is 12 noon Monday 1st February, 2021. Applications received after this date will be deemed ineligible.
For any queries please email: email@example.com Or contact: 047 73720 / 047 73717 / 047 73707