‘The Draft Monaghan County Development Plan 2019-2025′ consists of two volumes:
A copy of the Draft County Monaghan Development Plan 2019-2025 and Environmental Report may be inspected and/or purchased (for a fee of €50 for a hard copy or €5 for a CD copy) during normal office hours from 15th March 2018 to 25th May 2018 (both dates inclusive) at the following Council Offices:
- The Planning Office, Monaghan County Council, The Glen, Monaghan (047 30532)
Printed copies of the Draft County Monaghan Development Plan 2019-2025, Environmental Report & Appendices may be inspected during opening hours from 15th March 2018 to 25th May 2018 (both dates inclusive) at the following Council Offices:
- Monaghan Municipal District Offices, The Glen, Monaghan
- Castleblayney/Carrickmacross Offices, Riverside Road, Carrickmacross
- Ballybay/Clones Municipal District Office, Monaghan Rd, Clones
- Monaghan Library
- Carrickmacross Library
- Castleblayney Library
- Clones Library
- Ballybay Library
Making A Submission:
Members of the public and statutory bodies are encouraged to make a submission during this period. Submissions may be made:
- In writing to the Forward Planning Unit, Planning Department, Monaghan County Council, The Glen, Co Monaghan Or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All submissions must include the full name and address of the person making the submission.
- Note – Please make your submissions by one medium only i.e. hard copy or email. The final date for receipt of all submissions is midnight 25th May 2018.